Friday, December 31, 2010

the girl who's smile you forget

my trip back home was wildly successful. now i am sitting at work sipping on some tea with everything and nothing to write on here. My little lonestar, Ariana, sent me a message from houston a week ago alerting me that her friend made out with Michael Cera while he was in Austin that few weeks ago. That's a shame.

I think its time for a rather large change, though I am not sure what that might be yet. Last night I saw Tiny Furniture by Laurie Simmons' daughter, Lena Dunham. I had slept all day after waking up with alcohol induced shakes and decided I needed to get out. It may have made me even more melancholy than before, but i certainly enjoyed it. Yet another person that I would love to meet and probably never will. I am sick of friends that are only around me when it is conveniant for them. I have so many projects and no drive to do them. I want to go to the snow tomorrow.

Happy new years eve. my other half is in town but i was too drunk to really see her when i saw her.

No comments:

Post a Comment